PhotoCapture 360L - 360 Product Photo Turntable
Industry leading 360 product photo turntable for creating 360 product views
Computer-controlled turntable automates 360 product photography (JPG / RAW) and instantly creates professional 360 product views in HTML5 and Flash formats
Software (MAC or Windows) controls a compatible Canon or Nikon DSLR camera (sold separate) and turntable movement to streamline picture taking, image processing, stitching and more
Industrial-strength product photo turntable provides smooth, precise rotation
Fast, Efficient and Easy to Use. PhotoCapture 360L offers the most efficient photography workflows available
Create interactive 360 product views to increase conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- 360 product views in HTML5 can be viewed on all computer and mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads
"I used the PhotoCapture 360 turntable with my own lighting to create over 1,000 spinning product views. The software performed flawlessly and is easy to use." - Ramon Gellida, Professional Photographer
Compatible with most Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras, PhotoCapture 360 fully automates image capture by synchronizing picture taking with turntable movement.
With invaluable features such asLarge Live Preview,AfterImage, Advanced Saving, 360 Image Magnifier and more. PhotoCapture 360L quickly and efficiently captures still shots in JPG and RAW then outputs professional grade 360 product photography Flash and HTML5 formats.
Each animation features photo-quality imaging with click-and-drag mouse control. The animations can be played on all browsers and mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Driod and Windows devices) to enhance visual communication.
PhotoCapture 360 product photo turntable is perfect for eCommerce, Mobile Commerce, Presentations, Product Design / Development, Quality Control and daily business communication.
For enhanced PhotoCapture 360L performance, consider coupling it with Ortery TruView 360 for creating HTML5 and Flash animations with deep zooming, image tagging and more.
An SDK (Windows / Mac) for implementing PhotoCapture 360L into your own workflow is also available. Call for details.
|How It Works:|
1. Connect 360 product photo turntable and compatible camera to your computer via USB and launch PhotoCapture software.
2. Place an item on the photo turntable and use PhotoCapture 3603 software to:
a. ‘Preview’ the item computer monitor screen in real-time
b. Rotate item/turntable 360 degrees. Adjust position until centered
c. While the object rotates 360, use the PhotoCapture software to pre-define camera and crop settings. Pictures are automatically cropped. Camera settings such as aperture, shutter, white balance and focus can be adjusted in the software
d. Select the number of pictures to take (between 4 and 360), define other animation features and then press “Start”.
3. The software, camera and 360 photo turntable work in unison to automatically capture JPG or RAW images. (rotate-snap, rotate-snap, …until finished) Images are immediately uploaded and saved to the computer.
4. Confirm and Retake - Users are able to view each picture and confirm quality. If required, individual photos can be immediately re-taken with the turntable spinning back to the correct angle.
5. The individual images can be exported (for cleaning or stitching in a 3rd party software), sent via email, printed, annotated, edited or immediately stitched in the PhotoCapture software to create 360 product animations in Flash or HTML5 formats.
Dramatically increase productivity with the Advanced 360 Mode by saving and reusing previous settings.
400 lbs. Capacity
22” Platform - Larger platforms can be attached.
Automated JPG and RAW Image Capture
The PhotoCapture 360L software controls and automates every aspect of the photography, processing and stitching workflows.
Achieve Precise, Repeatable Angles
Computer-controlled automation allows for maximum efficiencies and precise shooting angles every time.
Works With Both Continuous Light and Strobes
PhotoCapture 360 fits well into any existing photography setup. It’s also very mobile.
Integrated 360 Stitching in HTML5, GIF or Flash
Capture then instantly stitch the images into a 360 product view in HTML5, GIF or Flash. When composing the 360 view, users will choose output format, spin direction and rotation speed. All 360 products views include click-and-drag mouse control, dynamic image resizing on mobile devices and optimized download times.
360 Product View Types - Several types of HTML5 and Flash outputs can be created.
- Auto Play – Always spinning with click-and-drag mouse control
- Spin Once – Spins once to get customer’s attention, then click-and-drag mouse control
- Static – This animation only moves when moved with mouse control
- Standard Viewer – Features play, pause, next frame and previous frame buttons. Users can select from 4 button styles or create their own (HTML5 only)
- Dual Animation – By moving an object as it rotates (ex. Camera view finder pop out as camera rotates)
- Magnifier – A magnifier can be added to any animation type to view the object at 3X magnification from any angle
- *Watermarked – Watermarks can be added to any animation type
- Rotational Inertia – this gesture control allows the user to flick an animation in either direction to have the animation speed up then slowly return to its original spin rate
*Add Frames – Create hot spots in the 360 view that indicate additional information or movement
Easy to Use
PhotoCapture 360 is designed for users of any skill level. In just minutes, users are able to set up the turntable, install the software and start creating high quality, interactive 360 product views. Software manages and simplifies the complete workflow.
Fast & Efficient
By integrating the image capture, processing and stitching workflows with software, users are able to eliminate many tedious and time consuming tasks. Create 24 frame 360 product views (from beginning to end) in less than 4 minutes per product. No project is too large or too small. For customers who need to shoot a lot of products, the advanced creation and saving features allow you re-use previous settings for maximum throughput.
MAC and Windows Compatible
Individual Frame Export/Import
The individual JPG and RAW images captured in 360 can be exported for editing or use in any application. JPG or PNG* images can be re-imported for stitching into an interactive 360 view in HTML5 or Flash. During the import images can be batch re-sized and watermarked with a customized logo.
Simultaneously control and take pictures with multiple Canon DSLR cameras attached to the system. Use the Custom Define feature, turntable and multiple cameras to quickly create the sequence of images you need.
Users are able to specify, set and save a sequence of images to be shot. Sequences can be re-used and utilize more than one Canon camera placed in different locations.
*3D Image Capture Workflow
PhotoCapture 360 software is the perfect companion for Ortery TruView 360 and Ortery TruView 3D for composing 360 and 3D animations with deep zoom, image tagging and more.
Still Image Capture
In addition to 360 image capture, PhotoCapture 360 can also streamline all still shot workflows.
Large Live Preview
PhotoCapture 360 software displays the cameras live view as a real-time preview on a computer monitor. In the real time preview, users can make camera, lighting and crop adjustments to compose the image and see the result before taking any pictures. For shooting 360s, the real time preview also allows the user to see the object spin 360 and ensure correct positioning of the object in the center of the turntable.
Use the real time preview to set crop markers before taking still or 360 degree images. Pictures are automatically cropped as they are captured, eliminating the need for post-production. Crop can be set as:
- Free Form – Adjust crop as required
- Fixed Ratio – Pre-define an aspect ratio that will constrain the crop to a specific size (ex. 4 x3)
Square – Crop in a perfect square
This feature allows users to overlay a transparent image of a previous shot on the Preview to ensure that future shots are all taken at the same, consistent angle.
When activated, this feature will highlight the parts of the picture you are about to take that will be pure white in the final output.
Auto, Manual and Fixed Focus
Users have the ability to auto focus; manually focus on the camera or manually focus in the software while viewing a real time preview. Manual focus can be set once and applied to a set of images in the 360 mode.
Shutter Release Capability
For 360 image capture, the turntable can be connected directly to any camera with shutter release capability. In this configuration, picture taking is automated and controlled through the software at each angle with images being saved to the camera memory card. Depending on camera type a special cord may be required from Ortery.
Advanced 360 Workflow
The standard 360 workflow guides the user through creating a 360 product view in a step by step process. The Advanced 360 workflow allows the user to save and re-use the image capture and saving parameters to dramatically increase speed.
Create and re-use custom saving profiles to batch save images in several formats. Options include:
- File name - Assign specific names using extremely flexible naming formulas
- File format – Still - JPG and RAW
- Still Shot Magnifier – Still images can be saved in HTML5 or Flash format with a built in Magnifier for viewing image details at 3X magnification
- Save Location - Batch save images to one or more folders simultaneously
- Image Size - Each image can be independently resized
- Resolution – 72, 150 or 300 DPI
- Batch Edit – Auto apply image editing presets
- *Watermarking – Apply text or logo watermarks to images for increased protection and marketing
- *Annotations – Include or restrict annotations in the final saved image
A practical use for this feature is to simultaneously save captured images as a thumbnail, product shot, oversized product shot and as the original master – to different folders with different names, sizes and with other unique features.
Includes single or batch color correction tools (including Levels*, Curves*, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation & Sharpness) and an image masking tool that allows users to select and change background color to pure white or any other color. The batch auto correct tool does an excellent job. Image editing in the MAC software only supports single image editing (includes Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Temperature, Tint, Sepia, Sharpness)
Three Shooting Modes
Users have the ability to rotate their items clockwise or counterclockwise and shoot in three different photography modes:
- Continuous – Software communicates back and forth between camera and turntable through USB to automate image capture (turn, stop, snap, …)
- Time Lapse – Users can specify an amount of time to wait before the camera snaps the image at each angle. This feature is ideal for: Shooting with strobes or for items that need to settle or stop moving before the next picture is taken.
Manual – Users can manually snap images using the mouse at each individual angle
In addition to creating 360 product views, PhotoCapture 360 can also create 180, 120 and 90 degree product views. Users choose the number of pictures to capture over the spin rage selected.
Each captured JPG image/frame can be annotated with text and drawings as well as batch edited, printed or sent by email inside the software. A useful example would be an 8 frame animation with annotations that discuss product development information on each frame.
Mobile Optimized 360 Product Views
HTML5 animations can be viewed from any computer, cell phone or tablet. Animations include dynamic resizing, optimized load times and gesture (touch and drag) control.
Individual JPG images can be watermarked immediately after capture or when imported back in prior to 360 product view composition. Users can upload a logo or chose from a preset. Watermarking is a great way for businesses to brand and protect the animations they create. This feature is also great for the professional who wishes to send proofs to the customer.
PhotoCapture 360 features 3 speed continuous rotation in both directions. This is a great tool for 360 product video creation. Please note video capture requires the user to manually start and stop recording.
For companies interested in building PhotoCapture 360 into a customized workflow, a Mac and Windows-based SDK with hooks to control turntable movement is available.
Free Technical Support, One-Year Free Software Upgrades & One-Year Warranty
Still Image Magnifier
Utilizes HTML5 coding to provide 3x magnification of any image.
*Windows Software Only
- Computer-controlled 360 Product Photo Turntable (PC and Mac) Automates Image Capture and Processing
- 22” Platform with 400 lbs. Capacity
- System Control Software Simplifies Still and 360 Product Photography
- Automatic Image Capture, Download and Batch Image Processing
- Creates Professional Photos (JPG/RAW) and 360-Degree Animations (HTML5, Flash, GIF)
- 360 Animations feature Interactive Product Views with Click and Drag Mouse Control, Inertia, Magnification and a Customizable Look and Feel
- Create 24 Frame 360 Product Views (from beginning to end) in Less than 4 Minutes per Product
- 360 Product Views in HTML5 are Optimized for Viewing on Any Computer or Mobile Device
- Full Camera Control Via Software for Compatible Canon and Nikon SLR cameras and Any Camera with Shutter Release Capability can be used for Automated 360 Image Capture (special cord may be required)
- Optimize Camera Settings then Save for Reuse
- Large real-time preview - See Everything Before it is Captured
- Achieve Maximum Consistently Between Shots with AfterImage
- Still Shot and 360 Magnifiers for Displaying Photos and Animations Up Close
- Multiple Camera Control - Control Several Canon Cameras Simultaneously to Enhance Productivity
- Advanced Saving Mode – Use Preset Profiles to Save Images in Multiple Sizes and Formats with One-click
- Advanced 360 Capture and Advanced 360 Saving Features Allow Users to Re-use Previous Settings to Increase Throughput
- Pre-crop – Save Time by Cropping Images in the Real-time Preview Before Image Capture
- Watermark and Edit Images Individually or in a Batch Process
- Built-in Levels, Curves and Background Removal Capabilities
- Send Images to Any 3rd Party Editor Such as Photoshop or to a Local or Network Folder
- Fast Production Tool for Large Projects
- Annotate and Send - Take, Annotate and Send Photos in Seconds
- Huge ROI
- Excellent Craftsmanship, Free Technical Support, One-year Free Software Upgrades and One-year Warranty
Compatible Cameras: Most Canon and Nikon cameras are compatible with this product. Compatible Camera List
|Dimensions (L x W x H):|
|23.6" x 23.6" x 9"|
Maximum Object Weight:
|28" x 28" x 16"|
|Standard 110v (220V units available upon request)|
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 (latest Service Packs) (Administrator Account for all Windows OS)
- Installation CD with PhotoCapture 360 Software (Mac and Windows), User Guide, Photography Tips
- PhotoCapture 360L turntable with 22" rotation platform
- Power cord
- 3 and 6 foot USB cables
- Free Technical Support
- One-Year Hardware Warranty and One-Year Free Software Upgrades